- fio-ml: fix buffer overflow with large path names
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/raw2dng_Win32 (pull request #655) lv_rec: use fseeko/fseeko64 depending on platform as in mlv_dump.c.
- lv_rec: use fseeko/fseeko64 depending on platform as in mlv_dump.c.
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/MinGW x-compile (pull request #659) Eliminate need for ~/mingw-w32/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-gcc
- Added rule to make dng2raw.exe - Needed to add stdint.h to define uint32_t and int32_t
- Also remove dng2raw.exe if it exists.
- There is another Makefile for raw2dng in raw_rec that needed attention.
- First attempt at removing the home directory link ~/mingw-w32/bin/i686-w64-ming-gcc in dual_iso (cr2hdr) and lv_rec (raw2dng)
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/Windows build_tools (pull request #658) build_tools for Windows
- Added b option to fopen for Windows compatibility in xor_chk.c and modified Makefile to clean out xor_ch.exe in MSYS/MinGW environment.
- Merged in McGv/magic-lantern/McGv/guicommonc-edited-online-with-bitbucket--1440276480831 (pull request #653) gui-common.c edited online with Bitbucket
- gui-common.c edited online with Bitbucket Trying to fix Issue #2323 650D #2346 700D according to advise of a1ex on 2015-07-10