Firmware 1.2.3 is required if need any of those features from Canon:
- clean HDMI out
- dual monitor support (internal+external)
- AF at f/8 with teleconverters
If you don't need anything from the above list, please consider downgrading to 1.1.3.
- Format the card from the camera.
- Make sure you are running Canon firmware 1.2.3.
If you are running 1.3.3 or higher, you can downgrade with EOS Utility (instructions).
- Copy ML files on the card and run Firmware Update.
- Run Firmware Update from your ML card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
|Last Successful Artifacts|