Firmware 1.2.3 is required if need any of those features from Canon:
- clean HDMI out
- dual monitor support (internal+external)
- AF at f/8 with teleconverters
If you don't need anything from the above list, please consider downgrading to 1.1.3.
- Format the card from the camera.
- Make sure you are running Canon firmware 1.2.3.
If you are running 1.3.3, 1.3.4 or 1.3.5, you can downgrade with EOS Utility (instructions).
There is no known way (for now) to downgrade from 1.3.6!
- Copy ML files on the card and run Firmware Update.
- Run Firmware Update from your ML card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
|Last Successful Artifacts|