- Merged in backtrace (pull request #849) Stack trace (aka backtrace) in crash logs
- Close branch backtrace
- selftest: fix incorrect strings (AllocateMemory != system memory)
- Makefile: minor fine-tuning; updated comments
- Makefile: fix compiling backtrace on fresh clone
- selftest: fine-tuned comments and strings
- selftest: re-enabled fault emulations (some of them are useful for testing the stack trace, as they will trigger ERR70)
- backtrace: sync with qemu (e4376a1)
- Makefile: mark $(QEMU_INSTALLED_DBI_DIR)/backtrace.% as optional dependency todo: any way to do the same without .SECONDEXPANSION ?
- Makefile: moved backtrace.o at the top to fix first-time compilation this makes sure backtrace.h is created before any other files that may use it (currently boot-hack.c) also remove the symlinks on "make clean"
- backtrace: sync with qemu (3db5423, fbb532b, ab6d33c, 115fe25)
- Stack traces for crash and assert logs, using the backtrace backend
- Updated backtrace.c to work on the camera as well (same source file for both QEMU and ML)
- arm-mcr.h: fixed read_lr (not sure what the problem was) and added read_sp
- Imported backtrace code from 29f6edc