- QEMU tests: ignore nondeterministic screenshot on 6D (may appear with or without free space)
- GDB scripts: moved try_expand_ram_struct at the top
- GDB scripts: minor whitespace fix
- QEMU: ensure valid RAM address before executing EDMAC transfers (EOS M fails here when running FA_CaptureTestImage)
- QEMU: image sensor power emulation (fixes FA_CaptureTestImage on 5D2; tested on all other models able to run the FRSP test)
- QEMU: output dummy data (zeros) on read EDMAC connections Fixes FA_CaptureTestImage on 700D and 650D.
- qemu-frsp: fix compiling for 70D
- QEMU: allow reads to EDMAC CHSW registers (required for FA_CaptureTestImage emulation on 6D and others)
- qemu-frsp: ensure valid exposure settings before the test (exposure time not too long, ISO other than Auto; required on 600D and others)
- QEMU: fix YUV vertical scaling for 1100D (only the FRSP test uses it for now)
- qemu-frsp: allocate a YUV buffer if there isn't one already set up (only with CONFIG_QEMU) Fixes preview on 5D3 and 1100D, where Canon firmware does not allocate one at startup.
- QEMU tests: all models able to navigate Canon menu should pass the FRSP (FA_CaptureTestImage) test Most of them will fail; to be fixed.
- QEMU tests: handle models not yet in mainline (FRSP and HPTimer tests are using this for now)
- QEMU: updated gcc 7/8 patch for systems using virtio-9p