- GDB scripts: 5D4 uses a new syntax for create_semaphore (name is the third argument)
- QEMU: 5D4 emulation updated for firmware 1.1.2 - updated test results and GDB script - fixed serial flash read interrupt; file I/O working!
- GDB scripts: print "(null)" for empty semaphore / message queue names (auto-search the ROM for this string constant, as otherwise we'd need to define a malloc symbol for each camera model) If the "(null)" string is not found in the firmware, the GDB tests will fail with timeout.
- QEMU: disabled eos_handle_rom MMIO handlers (unused, only triggered incorrectly on Eeko, where they caused a crash)
- GDB scripts: fix pausing prompt on short terminals
- Removed some CONFIG_QEMU entries that are no longer needed - cache_hacks.h: these are now emulated reasonably well - 5D2: old leftover in gui.c