- QEMU: imported scnprintf/vscnprintf from Linux kernel and fixed incorrect usage in previous code (adapted commit e8bb011b)
- QEMU: fixed indentation of multiline debug strings (-d debugmsg)
- QEMU: fixed Thumb code disassembly with qdisas This used to work in earlier versions, but target_disas changed its syntax in 2.5.0. Useful for debugging io_trace on DIGIC 6 (with CONFIG_QEMU=y).
- QEMU: fixed TCM size info (broken in df56963); simplified condition for 946_PRBS size info
- QEMU: better description for DRSR, useful for emulating io_trace on DIGIC 6: - enable bit (similar to PRBS on DIGIC 5 and earlier) - consistency check for base address and size (base address must be multiple of size - Cortex R4 TRM p.178) - subregion disable bits (if used) Useful for emulating io_trace. Note: QEMU already calls tlb_flush when writing to DRSR, DRBAR or DRACR. No need to apply e4fd44e on DIGIC 6.
- QEMU: print PC when taking an exception