- Merged in andreasb242/magic-lantern (pull request #753) Bad settings warning
- Bad settings warning: The repeated beep is in my option the best solution, as I don't see the LED warning, if I have the hand on the grip, and the one time popup is only visible if you change settings, but if you do it by mistake, you also won't see the popup. BUT I merged the changes today to my local 70D branch, and recognizes that beep is not working. Beep is currently also not working for the 650D, so I add an option to also flash the popup message. The popup message ends up in a flickering screen, which always shows / hide the message, also really good visible in review mode. As I currently don't know how to get the beep working, this is currently the best solution for me... Tested with 650D and 70D branch from nikfreak.
- Merged in Dannephoto/magic-lantern/crop hack disable (pull request #776) Disables crop mode hack when turning camera off.
- If condition only for crop mode hack
- Disables crop mode hack when turning camera off.
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/raw2dng_Makefile (pull request #773) raw2dng make rules changes
- Modified make rules so raw2dng isn't built automatically when a platform is compiled. Also added switch so cross compiling raw2dng.exe on a Mac is possible.