- QEMU: LiveView works!!! (GUI elements only, no image) Credits go to Greg for the first PoC https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=2864.msg179867#msg179867 Tests not yet updated, just to check whether the implementation is really without side effects outside LV. Only one screenshot changed - on EOS M (that screenshot was already in LiveView). Note: 70D uses more EDMAC connections; increased number from 48 to 64.
- MPU spells: identified some more properties while looking into the EOSM shutter bug https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=21728.0
- QEMU: validate calls to eos_trigger_int allow missing UART RX/TX interrupt and just print a warning (affected: Eeko and EOS M5; fix not obvious)
- QEMU: removed unnecessary assertion in interrupt controller (triggered very rarely under "normal" conditions, but happens very often with io_trace)
- QEMU tests: run the GDB test for 10 seconds (these logs will be used for building the interrupt map)
- QEMU: fix alignment of MMIO messages before starting tasks (-d io)
- QEMU: fix HPTimer handling of periodic triggers (VxWorks models use a HPTimer as heartbeat, unlike DryOS) No visible differences on the UI, but heartbeat is now triggering on all VxWorks models. Minor emulation differences on 60D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 100D, EOSM, 6D (besides VxWorks models).
- GDB scripts: EOSM.202 stubs for logging properties (related: af43d85)
- annotate_mpu_log.py: fix handling logs with Windows newlines https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=21728.msg198330#msg198330
- QEMU: delay EDMAC reads by one timer step (apparently reads are supposed to finish after writes) Change required to pass the memory benchmark on 5D3 and 6D. 700D gives the same error if writes are delayed. Minor changes to call/return trace on 60D, 600D, 1200D and 1300D (no visible effects).
- QEMU tests: updated EOSM2 call/return trace for latest SFDATA.BIN from dfort (previously, SFDATA.BIN for 100D was assumed; no visible changes)