- MPU spells: documented PROP_BOARD_TEMP and renamed PROP_AF_DURING_RECORD/PROP_MOVIE_REC_AF to PROP_SHUTTER_AF_DURING_RECORD
- QEMU tests: retry screenshots if there apparently was a successful match followed by a (possibly transient) difference
- QEMU tests: fixed some transient screenshots (optional double-checking code to autodetect them)
- GDB scripts: register_cmd (for DryOS shell functions) Useful for naming a few more functions, but requires entering the DryOS shell to trigger them. Stubs for 5D3.
- GDB scripts: make sure all EOS models have CreateStateObject defined (only test models with this string present in the ROM)
- GDB scripts: make sure all models have register_func (RegisterEventProcedure) defined Exception: Eeko.
- QEMU: workaround for running GDB tests on 7D
- QEMU: fix 7D LED assertion
- QEMU tests: fix race condition when checking GDB scripts (shared file)
- GDB scripts: 800D comments, for consistency with other platforms
- GDB scripts: print "(null)" in other places where string arguments might be optional