- QEMU test suite: use larger GUI timeouts for 70D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D, EOSM and EOSM2, alongside 100D Fixes some intermittent failures in GUI tests, narrowed down to first button press being sent before starting Canon's GuiMainTask.
- QEMU test suite: minor fix (colors incorrect if QEMU was already running)
- QEMU: experimental SD/CF clock tests (some DIGIC 3/4 models; working only in bootloader context; disabled by default) These were used to fix/test the portable ROM dumper on old models. FIXME: with these changes, main firmware does not boot, so they were disabled.
- QEMU: log all unhandled MMIO events, even if they repeat (this "feature" interferes with debugging; was present since the first commit, in 2013)
- QEMU: fix overflow in eos_ml_helpers.c (qprintf)