- QEMU install: option to to keep or replace existing sd.img and cf.img, if any
- QEMU install: always use qemu-eos as username
- QEMU: updated SD/CF image with the latest portable display test (19f18f0 from recovery branch)
- QEMU test suite: updated for latest ROM dumper - now working on all EOS models - always update to latest version - allow RESCUE.LOG alongside with the ROM dumps - report extra files on the SD card, if any
- QEMU: make sure all models have correct ROM sizes defined - do not allow ROM files with duplicate data - most models do not have ROM0; only define where it is actually used - ROM0/1, where present, should be defined with the right size (too low - won't boot; too high - will fail the duplication test) - test results: context changed in some models without ROM0 (noise from the ROM dump was sometimes pointing to strings in ROM1) https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=5601.msg212692#msg212692
- GDB scripts: workaround to prevent GDB from crashing on 5D It appears to be a bug in GDB, e.g. trying to access guest memory when setting a convenience variable. Reprogramming the MPU to allow memory access where GDB expects it appears to do the trick for now.
- GDB scripts: fixed CURRENT_ISR on A1100
- QEMU: defined CURRENT_ISR on VxWorks models (5D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D) The interrupt ID is only stored the stack, but the address appears to be repeatable for the first nesting level. Better than nothing.
- QEMU: fixed CURRENT_TASK for 5D (both GDB script and model_list.c)
- QEMU: updated CURRENT_ISR for EOS M5; workaround for current_task_addr
- GDB scripts: updated formatting of CURRENT_ISR on 200D, 800D, 77D, 6D2, 750D (non-functional)
- GDB scripts: updated CURRENT_ISR for 100D and 1300D to use the latest hypothesis (right before the interrupt ID, there is a counter telling whether we are running from interrupt or not, on all models so far)
- MPU spells: fix possible buffer overflow when interpreting messages