- MPU spells: identified some more properties while looking into the EOSM shutter bug https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=21728.0
- QEMU: validate calls to eos_trigger_int allow missing UART RX/TX interrupt and just print a warning (affected: Eeko and EOS M5; fix not obvious)
- QEMU: removed unnecessary assertion in interrupt controller (triggered very rarely under "normal" conditions, but happens very often with io_trace)
- QEMU tests: run the GDB test for 10 seconds (these logs will be used for building the interrupt map)
- QEMU: fix alignment of MMIO messages before starting tasks (-d io)
- QEMU: fix HPTimer handling of periodic triggers (VxWorks models use a HPTimer as heartbeat, unlike DryOS) No visible differences on the UI, but heartbeat is now triggering on all VxWorks models. Minor emulation differences on 60D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 100D, EOSM, 6D (besides VxWorks models).
- GDB scripts: EOSM.202 stubs for logging properties (related: af43d85)
- annotate_mpu_log.py: fix handling logs with Windows newlines https://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=21728.msg198330#msg198330