- QEMU: send PROP_LV_LENS message at initialization (5D3 1.1.3; 1.2.3 commented; the message is model-specific) Useful for LiveView emulation (display focal length, focus distance etc) Message sent in a different place (not as in the logs), as it interferes with our (broken) LiveView emulation
- QEMU: experimental bitmap transparency support (doesn't match the hardware exactly, but it's better than nothing)
- QEMU: experimental movie mode switch (V key) Some cameras have dedicated movie mode on the dial, others use a switch and can record video in any mode dial position.
- QEMU: key mapping for Zoom In / Zoom Out (they don't do anything interesing yet); allow defining different keybindings on the same physical key (5D3/6D: only one zoom button, unlike most others) cleaned up zoom button handling on 5D3 and 6D (unpress zoom out should not be sent from keyboard, for example)
- QEMU: fix copy/paste error in HPTimer emulation (no side effects)