- QEMU: specify actual RAM size for each model, rather than using generic values (emulating with larger size usually works, but doesn't catch some edge cases)
- QEMU: reordered model definitions in model_list.c (grouped by DIGIC version and similarity)
- QEMU: renamed IO_MEM_START/SIZE to MMIO_ADDR/SIZE for consistency; added MMIO_ADDR to model_list.c (possibly needed for future models)
- QEMU: removed unused entries; moved ML helpers to a different GPIO range. Old range was not accessible on certain models, such as PowerShots and DIGIC 7. Old GPIOs are still accepted (debugging existing code from experimental branches is still possible without merging latest qemu).
- QEMU logging: -d romcpy now output a shell script for extracting the copied blocks
- QEMU: memfd patch to fix compilation with glibc 2.27 https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/147682/
- QEMU installer: minor updates - option to "make clean" before renaming the old folder (to save disk space) - exit if QEMU fails to compile - check for a valid DISPLAY (important for WSL) - updated help links