- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/qemu-build-tweaks-1 (pull request #834) (fixes for building QEMU on Mac) QEMU build tweaks 1 Approved-by: Daniel Fort <email@example.com>
- Merged in latest qemu commits
- QEMU: parameterized MPU spells for PROP_CARDn_STATUS; updated WriteProtect handling on most DIGIC 4/5 models (otherwise, these GUIs would show the card write-protected dialog)
- QEMU: use timestamps to decide the relationship between MPU spells (only messages received shortly after a mpu_send call should be considered replies)
- QEMU: warning about duplicate MPU spells (they will show where the communication may depend on state)
- QEMU: include a description for each input MPU spell (updated extract_init_spells.py with definitions for some known spells)
- Suppress printing an error message if the command isn’t found.
- Changed shebang in bash scripts. This should make them more portable. An issue came up because the Macintosh uses an older version of bash in /bin/bash and we want to use a newer Homebrew installed version in /user/local/bin/bash without breaking other setups.
- QEMU: parameterized MPU spells for UILock and NotifyGUIEVent
- QEMU: parameterized MPU spells (experimental)
- QEMU: incomplete half-shutter emulation (fixme: it should show the metering indicator or close menus/dialogs)