- QEMU tests: 100D typo (old file)
- QEMU tests: updated for 5D2/50D without date/time dialog note: sensor cleaning animation makes the test nondeterministic - do not check these screens
- QEMU: 5D2/50D RTC patch from g3gg0 (date/time dialog is history!)
- QEMU: updated README
- QEMU: enabled PROP_MPU_GPS on all DIGIC 5 models
- QEMU: EOS M boots the GUI! (it also needs the GPS patch - moved to GPS.h)
- QEMU: updated tests (after RTC emulation, I2C and patches cleanup)
- GDB scripts: date/time patches no longer needed!
- QEMU: reworked I2C debug messages
- QEMU: updated MMIO highlighting code (module name is now highlighted as well - easier to spot)
- QEMU: moved RTC emulation to its own handler; reworked debug messages
- QEMU: enabled RTC emulation for most models exceptions: 5D2 and 50D appear to use a different chip or method
- QEMU: RTC patch from g3gg0 5D3 and 60D no longer show the date/time screen!
- QEMU: I2C patch from g3gg0
- QEMU: figured out why 5D3 was locking up at startup and in certain menus - it was waiting for PROP_MPU_GPS! (thanks g3gg0)