- mlv_dump: reworked allocation a bit more, properly clean re-allocated memory
- mlv_dump: correct buffer allocations which caused trouble for compressed MLVs
- mlv_rec: reduce chunk count to keep room for other files to create (and circumvent mlv_play failing playback)
- mlv_rec: insert alignment NULL block before writers start to write aligned sizes
- mlv_rec: ensure 32 bit alignment for VERS block sizes. just because.
- mlv_rec: embed VERS blocks into MLV file so there is no uncertainity about the modules used for a given recording
- mlv_dump: handle VERS blocks
- mlv_rec: added code and structures to helper routines to get version information embedded into the MLV file