Embeddable Build Status IconJenkins exposes the status of the specific build as an image in a fixed URL. You can put this URL into other sites (such as GitHub README) so that people can see the state of the specific build.
There are two variants available for inclusion:
- with view includes the current view into the URL.
- without view contains the direct path to the build excluding the current view
For each variant there are two URLs available for inclusion:
- protected exposes the badge to users having at least Read permission on the job
- unprotected exposes the badge to users having at least ViewStatus permission on the job
There are two styles available:
- flat (default since version 1.7)
- plastic (the one used in version 1.5)