- Merged raw-h264-proxy into crop_rec_4k
- mlv_lite: attempt to fix lockup when the H.264 stream stops automatically When H.264 stops, Canon code appears to wait for all the memory resources to be freed (including ours). During this process, LiveView is frozen (visible without ML as well). If this process takes "too long", the camera locks up and requires battery out (some tasks may or may not continue to run). Allocating a smaller amount of memory (rather than all available memory) doesn't seem to help. Workaround: do not save the remaining frames, just free the resources ASAP. TODO: figure out what actually causes this and how to prevent the hard lockups (hard, dm-spy logging might help).
- mlv_lite: when using H.264 proxy, try to match MLV filenames with Canon's
- mlv_dump: lj92.c substituted by cleaner version
- mlv_dump: set correct videoClass flag (0x21) when compressing MLV, main header's being overwritten by 'fix frame count' code at the end