- mlv_lite: fix 8..12-bit lossless in 720p on small cameras http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=7473.msg191665#msg191665
- mlv_lite: ignore compression errors during standby (fixes some spurious warnings with slower video modes)
- crop_rec: fine-tuned status bar indicator (always show current pixel binning mode)
- crop_rec: fix FPS in full-res LV when Canon menu is set to 720p (minor)
- crop_rec: only override FPS timers if the old value is the expected one (fixes some black LiveView issues when switching video modes)
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/crop_rec_4k-raw.c_consolidation (pull request #874) Consolidated offsets for EOSM, 100D, 650D and 700D.
- Consolidated offsets for EOSM, 100D, 650D and 700D.
- Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/crop_rec_4k_650D_experimental (pull request #872) crop_rec_4k for 650D.104 Approved-by: Alex <email@example.com>
- The cameras that only use the basic 3x3_1X option shouldn't use calc_skip_offsets/raw_set_geometry. Note that I tried "if (!is_basic)" but it didn't work for the EOSM.
- Consolidated cameras that only do 3x3_1X crop_rec into a "basic" group that shares much of the same code.
- Changes needed for 650D to work in the crop_rec_4k branch.
- Modules: fix enabling "long" modules when using config presets (issue #2789) to reproduce: arkanoid.mo -> ML/SETTINGS/MENU.KEY/arkanoid. -> file create error on exfat modules with shorter name: adv_int.mo -> ML/SETTINGS/MENU.KEY/adv_int.e -> it appears to work fine, but it's incorrect worst case: arkanoid.mo -> ML/SETTINGS/MYPRESET.NAM/adv_i -> it appears to work fine, possible name clash with other modules