- QEMU test suite: always wait after terminating qemu-system-arm (might fix some intermittent VNC issues)
- QEMU: skip a few tests on 1100D and 1200D, that are very sensitive to timing (processing speed)
- QEMU: updated help in install script
- QEMU: updated 60D tests
- GDB scripts: 700D patches (required for GUI emulation)
- QEMU: fix commit b36254 (missing files)
- QEMU: menu navigation and card format tests for 60D, 550D, 600D, 700D, 100D, 1100D, 1200D
- QEMU: updated GUI test result for 60D, 100D, 1100D, 1200D (after GUI emulation, they boot to date/time menu rather than info screen, but you may now click OK to bypass it)
- QEMU: ported 500D GUIMode/UILock/format spells on 550D, 60D/1200D/1100D, 600D, 700D, 100D. Canon menu navigation and card formatting works on all these models!
- MPU spells: comment out button events
- QEMU: updated formatting of MPU spells to make them self-contained (easier to copy/paste around)
- QEMU: fix 100D lockup
- QEMU: fix display waiting routine (EnableBitmapVBufferForPlayBackAndWait) This unlocks menu navigation on many models!