Main Builds » 500D / Rebel T1i 1.1.1
removed unnecessary declaration of mlv_snd_is_enabled
Forum - 500D/T1i 1.1.1
Forum - General Help Q&A
Bug Tracker - 500D/T1i
Download stats (WIP)
- Format the card from the camera.
- Make sure you are running Canon firmware 1.1.1 (downgrade if needed).
- Copy ML files on the card and run Firmware Update.
- Run Firmware Update from your ML card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Magic Lantern is not approved nor endorsed by Canon in any way,
and using it will probably void your warranty.
We are not responsible for any damages to your camera.
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Magic Lantern Development Team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.