Makefile: workaround to unbreak the builds
(how to fix it properly?)
Forum - 5D Mark II 2.1.2
Forum - General Help Q&A
Bug Tracker - 5D Mark II
Download stats (WIP)
- Format the card from the camera.
- Make sure you are running Canon firmware 2.1.2 (downgrade if needed).
- Copy ML files on the card and run Firmware Update.
- Run Firmware Update from your ML card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After opening the card door, always wait for LED confirmation (or for 5 seconds) before removing the card, even if your camera is turned off!!!
- On this camera, removing the card too fast might cause permanent damage.
Magic Lantern is not approved nor endorsed by Canon in any way,
and using it will probably void your warranty.
We are not responsible for any damages to your camera.
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Magic Lantern Development Team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.