|beep([times=1[, duration[, frequency]]])||Beep|
|led_on()||Turns the LED on|
|led_off()||Turns the LED off|
|led_blink([times=1[, delay_on=50[, delay_off=50]]])||Blinks the LED|
- beep([times=1[, duration[, frequency]]])
- times int number of times to beep (default 1)
- duration int beep duration (ms) (optional)
- frequency int beep frequency (Hz) (optional)
sseconds (floating point) and allows other tasks to run.
This will block other tasks/events from this script, but will allow other scripts, ML tasks or Canon tasks.
Timer resolution: 10ms.
- s float number of seconds to sleep.
msmilliseconds and allows other tasks to run.
Consider using sleep for large delays, e.g.
msleep(2000)for readability (there's no functional difference between the two).
- ms int number of milliseconds to sleep.
- Turns the LED on
- Turns the LED off
- led_blink([times=1[, delay_on=50[, delay_off=50]]])
Blinks the LED
- times int Number of times to blink. (default 1)
- delay_on int How long the LED is on (in ms) (default 50)
- delay_off int How long the LED is off (in ms) (default 50)